❤️ 70 YEARS CELEBRATION ❤️
Our 70 Year Anniversary Celebration was held on Sunday, 24 October 2021. It was wonderful to share Mass and Afternoon Tea with so many current and former students and staff, all of whom are an important part of the OLSH story. We thank all who attended and helped to honour the past, the present, and future of our amazing school. ❤️
Enjoy some highlights and reflections from our guests in a newsletter dedicated to this milestone event: 70 Years Celebration Newsletter
We have many and varied avenues for past students to connect with OLSH College and welcome them all to be involved. Past students of OLSH are encouraged to stay in contact with the College on Social Media. 'Like’ and follow the OLSH College, Enfield Facebook page and Instagram Account @olshcollegeadelaide to keep up to date with all the latest news from our OLSH Community. Regular events are scheduled each year so that Alumnae are able to come together and share their experiences.
We also welcome Alumnae back to the College to support and encourage our current students at OLSH. If you are interested in getting involved in any of the activities on offer below, please contact us. We value your knowledge, experiences and expertise and love seeing our Alumnae supporting our OLSH girls.
- Volunteer at OLSH OPEN each year as a tour guide, musician etc
- Provide instrumental tuition to students
- Support a Co-curricula club during school time or offer your skills and expertise for a one off workshop
- Reunion Volunteer – assist with organising an upcoming OLSH reunion
- Careers - speak to our students about your chosen career at our Careers Expo or at our biennial Mentors' Breakfast
- Present as a guest speaker at a student event including our biennial Mentors' Breakfast
- Host an alumnae event here at OLSH College
- Work Experience - provide a week of work experience to one of our Year 10 students
- Become involved in our after school sports program by coaching, co-ordinating or umpiring
- Participate in ways to promote OLSH College (appear in promotional videos, assist at community fairs etc)
We are always looking for stories about our OLSH alumnae and would love to hear from you and what you have been doing. We can use this information in our fortnightly Newsletter to inspire prospective and current students and on our Facebook Page. Please complete the online form to update your details and update us on your current circumstances.
Heart to Heart, Alumnae Newsletter