Specialised Scholarships and Assistance
We have specialised scholarships and Financial Assistance Packages that ensure OLSH provides an excellent, affordable education for all.
St Cecilia Instrumental Music Scholarships
- Instrumental or vocal Tuition fee remission (30 minute lessons) based on a maximum amount each term and instrumental hire if needed for 1 year
- Other incidentals and additional lessons are not covered by the scholarship. The recipient must attend their weekly lesson, participate in relevant school ensembles and any associated performances
- Awarded to students currently undertaking or intending to undertake music tuition
- Available to existing and new students starting at OLSH from any year level studying a particular instrument
- A number of St Cecilia Instrumental Music Scholarships are awarded
- Tuition is available in many different instruments and scholarships may be awarded with regard to the number of students already learning this instrument
- Tuition is available in saxophone, clarinet, trumpet, voice, guitar and piano
- Students are not required to sit an instrumental or voice test or perform an audition in order to apply for this scholarship
- To apply: Please complete an application form and supply supporting documentation (specified on application form)
- Please submit applications and enquiries via email: email@example.com or post / deliver to 496 Regency Road, Enfield SA 5085
- Applications close 5pm, Friday 30 September, 2022 (end of Term 3).
Financial Assistance Packages
OLSH fees are set each year so that our families can access quality Catholic education at an affordable price. Our fee structure has a three band approach as we do not want the issue of fees to be a barrier to your daughter's education at OLSH. Please feel free to contact the Business Manager to discuss a fee structure that may be more suitable to your family's circumstances. We are willing to assist you financially to achieve this goal. To express interest or find out more, please contact our Business Manager, Fiona Miller: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 8269 8800.