Scholarships for 2024 are now open!
A wide range of scholarships are offered to new students starting in Years 7 & 8 at Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College. Recognising girls who excel academically and those who have a gift in the arts, our scholarships are designed to support families who are looking to choose an outstanding all-girls education for their daughter, where she will flourish and achieve her personal best.
Our Four Major Scholarships are named after our four House Patrons and bring alive the qualities that each of those Patrons represent.
- Hartzer Financial Scholarships (for new students in Year 7 & 8)
- Chevalier Academic Scholarship (for new students Year 7 & 8)
- Xavier Performing Arts Scholarship (for new students Year 7 & 8)
- Roncalli Parishioner Scholarship (for new students starting in Year 7 & 8)
In addition, we have specialised scholarships and Financial Assistance Packages that ensures OLSH College provides an excellent, affordable education for all.
Details about each of the four major Scholarships and Application Forms can be found here: Four Major Scholarships
- St Cecilia Instrumental Music Scholarships (for new and current students Years 7 to 12) Applications will open in Term 3, 2024. The St Cecilia Instrumental Scholarship entitles successful applicants to one-year fee remission for individual music tuition lessons.
Scholarships for International Students:
Please visit our International Scholarship page for more information.
Scholarships available to Year 12 students studying in a Catholic School:
The Stewardship Team of OLSH College will do everything they can to ensure that girls who really want to study here and excel in their work can do so without obstacles.