Our four major Scholarships for 2022 have now been awarded. Applications for 2023 Scholarships will open in March 2022. For deadlines, key information relating to scholarships, and application forms, please read through the important scholarship information.
A wide range of scholarships and support is offered so that girls who really want to study here can. Our scholarships range from Academic scholarships which provide support for those who excel, through to our Performing Arts scholarship which recognises those who have a gift in the Arts.
Our Four Major Scholarships are named after our four House Patrons and bring alive the qualities that each of those Patrons represent.
- Hartzer Financial Scholarships (for new students Years 7 to 12)
- Chevalier Academic Scholarship (for new students Years 7 to 12)
- Xavier Performing Arts Scholarship (for new students Years 7 to 12)
- Roncalli Parishioner Scholarship (for new students starting in Year 7 or 8)
In addition, we have specialised scholarships and Financial Assistance Packages that ensures OLSH provides an excellent, affordable education for all.
- St Cecilia Instrumental Music Scholarships (for new and current students Years 7 to 12) Applications open until the beginning of Term 4 each year for one year of music tuition to be undertaken the following year. Our 2022 St Cecilia Instrumental Music Scholarships have now been awarded.
- Financial Assistance Packages (for new students Years 7 to 12)
Scholarships for International Students:
Please visit our International Scholarship page for more information.
Scholarships available to Year 12 students studying in a Catholic School:
The Stewardship Team of OLSH College will do everything they can to ensure that girls who really want to study here and excel in their work can do so without obstacles.